In our Business program you will:
- Explore the principles and practices of accounting, management, finance, entrepreneurship, business law and marketing.
- Apply newly-developed business skills and understandings to analyze and/or solve complex, real-world business problems.
- Meet industry leaders and engage in off-site work-based learning opportunities.
- Explore postsecondary business educational opportunities.
- Participate in academic competitions through Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
What You Can Learn
Marketing // Management // Finance // Entrepreneurship // Advanced Excel // Business Writing // Business Software // Business Planning // Proposal Writing // Presentation Skills
What You Can Become
(with additional education and training)
Entrepreneur // Accountant // Marketing Specialist // HR Specialist // System Analyst // Sales Manager // Public Relations // Office Manager // Operations Specialist // CPA // Financial Advisor
What You Can Earn
Up to 12 College Credits for 4 College Courses in This Pathway (two years) // Excel Certification
With CRTC since 2022, more than 13 years teaching high school business electives, 7 years adjunct professor at NHTI.
MBA from Plymouth State University, BS Business Education, AS Business Management.
Snowmobiling, swimming, hiking, snowshoeing, camping, traveling, anything near the ocean or lakes