In our Construction Trades program you will:
- Explore the vast opportunities in one of NH’s fastest growing career fields.
- Develop the technical and professional skills that prepare you for both college and the worksite.
- Learn the basics in electrical installation, HVAC, welding, plumbing and carpentry.
- Gain expertise in using hand tools and shop machines, applying math and science skills, practicing industry professional techniques and implementing OSHA safety measures.
- Alternative Construction Trades II pathways include pre-apprenticeship and college opportunities in electrical and HVAC industries.
What You Can Learn
Residential Carpentry // Blueprint Reading // Green Building
Techniques // Basic Plumbing & Heating // Electrical
Installation // MIG Welding
What You Can Become
(with additional education and training)
Architect // Carpenter // Engineer // Construction Management // HVAC Specialist // Journeyman Electrician // Journeyman Plumber //Master/Apprentice Electrician // Master/Apprentice Plumber // Welder
What You Can Earn
Up to 9 Credits for 3 College Courses in This Pathway; MCC Articulation Agreement // SP2 Welding // OSHA 10-Hour Card
With CRTC since 2017; 9 years in the automotive industry, 6 years in the United States Army Reserves as a wheeled vehicle mechanic
Associates Degree in Automotive Technology from Manchester Community College; ASE Certified Technician; NH Master Electrician
Spending time with family, camping, skiing; snowboarding and motorcycling