Middle School Summer Camp
CRTC Annual Summer Camp for Middle School Students
Now accepting applications for this year’s summer camp!
- June 28-July 2, from 8 am to noon
- Tuition, due upon registration, is $95
- Need-based financial aid is available
The Summer Camp Experience Makes Career Exploration Fun
Each summer the CRTC offers fun and engaging career exploration programs for a limited number of middle school students. Summer camp programs give students the chance to explore an interest, talent or ambition by rolling up their sleeves, learning some skills, and working with our industry expert teachers in the CRTC’s professionally-equipped shops, labs and classrooms.
Programs focus on hands-on experiences that both expose students to potential career pathways and provide them with a glimpse into what it’s like to work in those professions. The goal is to engage campers in a fun experience that also helps to prepare them for the kinds of college and career decisions they’ll face in high school and beyond.
- Enrollment is open to students entering the 6th, 7th and 8th grade
- Students are signed up on a first come, first served basis
- Programs have a maximum enrollment of 12-15 campers
2021 Summer Camp Programs Include:
Registration forms can be downloaded, filled out and either mailed or emailed to the CRTC:
- eMail: email@example.com
- Mail to: CRTC, 170 Warren Street, Concord, NH 03301
- Tuition payment must be sent along with your registration form (financial assistance available)
- Call us at 603-717-7654 if you have any questions or concerns
Summer Camp Forms: