CRTC Annual Summer Camp for Middle School Students
Specific programs, dates and costs for this year’s Summer Camp will be posted in April. Be sure to check our website and social media for details
Each summer the CRTC offers fun and engaging career exploration programs for a limited number of middle school students. Summer camp programs give students the chance to explore an interest, talent or ambition by rolling up their sleeves, learning some skills, and working with our industry expert teachers in the CRTC’s professionally-equipped shops, labs and classrooms.
Programs focus on hands-on experiences that both expose students to potential career pathways and provide them with a glimpse into what it’s like to work in those professions. The goal is to engage campers in a fun experience that also helps to prepare them for the kinds of college and career decisions they’ll face in high school and beyond.
- Enrollment is open to students entering the 6th, 7th and 8th grade
- Students are signed up on a first come, first served basis
- Programs have a maximum enrollment of 12-15 campers
- Summer Camp typically runs for five days , 8 am – noon at Concord High School
- Check our website and Facebook page in early April for more specific information on this year’s Summer Camp
- Tuition, due upon registration
- Financial assistance is available
Summer Camp Programs Typically Include
Online Registration for the 2022 CRTC Summer Camp Programs will be posted by the first week in April.
Registration forms can be accessed here https://forms.gle/wwBVLjBhjPJzJcmQ7.
Waiver forms can either be mailed or emailed to the CRTC:
- eMail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail to: CRTC, 170 Warren Street, Concord, NH 03301
- Tuition payment must be sent along with your waiver form (financial assistance available)
- Call us at 603-717-7654 if you have any questions or concerns
Summer Camp Forms: