Crimson Tide Preschool
The Crimson Tide Lab Preschool is the laboratory school for the CRTC Education & Behavioral Science program. It is located at the Abbot-Downing school and is staffed by CRTC EBS students and teachers. The preschool is managed by CRTC Director Steve Rothenberg.
The Crimson Tide Lab Preschool has operated for over 30 years. It’s lead instructor is certified in early childhood education, and EBS students work to maintain a nurturing environment. The preschool follows the same operating schedule as the Concord School District.
The Crimson Tide Lab Preschool:
- Maintains an excellent staff-to-student ratio
- Provides a developmentally appropriate curriculum
- Practices positive behavior guidance techniques
Morning preschool for children ages 3-5 is offered from 7:00am -12:30 pm, and students can attend 3, 4 or 5 mornings a week.
Tuition for the 2020-21 School Year
- 5 mornings per week: $140
- 4 mornings per week: $120
- 3 mornings per week: $100
Because we are a lab school, children must attend Thursdays and Fridays. Parents may customize the child’s schedule beyond those required days.